Sunflower top mounted magnetic float operated level transmitter series malt is reliable for continuous level monitoring/measurement of any liquid in a storage tankOperation
Current Rating (Amps)
It consists a magnetic float and a guide stem. A chain of reed switches and resistors are placed inside the guide stem. As per liquid level float moves up or down on the stem, magnet inside the float operates the reed switches inside the stem thereby causing a change in resistance value. Change in the resistance is measured by the electronics unit located in the enclosure and conditioned as a current output of 4 to 20 ma.Specifications
- Measuring range min. 200 mm to max. 3000 mm
- Output 4-20 ma dc, 2 wire
- Supply voltage 24 vdc
- Enclosure die cast aluminium, weather proof/flame proof
- Moc of wetted part (float & stem) ss304/ss316/pp
- Process connection 2"/3" flanged/threaded
- Moulting vertically ( top of the tank)
- Process temperature 100 Degreec max.
- Process pressure 10 kg/cm
- Continuous level monitoring in the storage tank of liquids like water, diesel , oil, fuel, acids, chemical, solvent, milk, juice etc.