Digital variable area flowmeter
Model no: digital variable area flowmeter (series-SF-DMTR-210)
Digital Metal Tube Rotameters are all metal variable area flow meters designed to measure flow rate of liquids and gases under critical conditions. It consist of a tapered metal tube with float and Digital indicating assembly. A magnet encapsulated in float couples with static sensors located in an indicating circuit. Thus the movement of the float is accurately indicated in terms of flow rate.
Available Sizes in SS 316 / SS 316L / SS 304 / SS 304L / PP and PTFE construction with flanged connections in line size from 20 NB to 100 NB.
* 100 to 60.000 LPH of water at ambient temperature.
* 2.5 to 1700 Nm ³/hr of air at NTP.
Accuracy: ±2% of FSD & ± 1.5% FSD on request.
* High & Low Flow Alarm.
* Heating Jacket for metering section.
* Electrical transmitter with 4-20mA output temperature.
* 2.5 to 1700 Nm/hr of air at NTP.